Thursday, May 12, 2016

perimeter

I am proud of my learning because I learnt lots of new things.
Totara Whanau are learning about perimeter. Perimeter is the out side of a shape. What we are doing is drawing a rectangle then picking a number for the bottom and the top of the rectangle then picking a number for the tow sides. For the top and bottom for example:

I might put 467 and for the sides I might put 45 then we had to add the numbers up but I had to show my thinking because the teachers are clever but they can't see inside your head. We also did something called the splits when we split the  numbers into the hundreds tens and ones. Next time I think I could try adding up bigger numbers.



2m

2m







14m





























6m




48















10m







10m


18m

68


6m


































2m





14m















4m





6m











16



8m






2m


4m














20m












28



10m


48


10m





8m









4m


     4m


4m



6m







































4m


4m






















4m



6m

8m
6m













8m





8m    










14m




12o

14m










12m




12m



20m










6m















8m


8m








































 






                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment