Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fun at camp Omatua


I had lots of fun at camp. One of my favorite things was fear factor. When it was my turn to 
get blind folded Mrs H said a sentence about what I was about to eat. She said "it's slimy it's 
slippy and it's alive!" She wiggled it on my hand and it felt like a eel I screamed "ow yuk whats
that" and chucked it away I took the blind fold off to see what it was it was a long gross and green it's a gherkin. Something that was hard for me was trying to sleep because my cabin was so noisy that I had to lie there until every one else was asleep.        
Don't fall down Mrs R Jada's about    
to win. 
"
Jack zooming
                                                                                    
"Getting to the end of the water slide,"
     



Our mummy                                                Scary!

                     My bag                        

Me and my friends on the see-saw 
Class hand ball

Dressing the parents up as mummy's.
Don't forget your toilet paper!

Funny face    
Jack's funny face


SOCCER
The huge spider.
       

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your favourite camp photos Ashley! It looks like you had so much fun! I'd love to have a go on that water slide!

    ReplyDelete